Dear Valued Patient:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same and this is our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, its both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see changes when it is your time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions the day before your appointment. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office for your appointment.
- When you arrive to the office for your appointment, you will call our number and we will give you instructions on what to do next. We will come out to take your temperature. We ask that you bring a mask or face covering to wear into the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. This will be provided in the front office and other areas in the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer have magazines, toys and limited seating. We will ask for only the patient to be in the operatory room and for any other person to please wait in the car until the patient’s appointment is over. Exceptions might be those with minor children or those with special needs.
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 513-233-0001.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Osterday Family Dentistry
Welcome To Osterday Family Dentistry,
Office of Elizabeth L. Osterday, D.D.S, LLC
We provide preventative services, restorative services, oral surgery, prosthodontic services (including implant restorations), whitening and many intraoral appliances.
We want you to have your best possible smile and we will work side by side with you to achieve that. We understand that each patient is unique and we create treatment options for each individual patient according to their individual needs.
why our patients love us
You guys are always fantastic. Thank you so much for taking good care of me (and my wife).
Best dentist and staff in town!!
I have been a very pleased patient of the Osterday Dental practice for 23 years. The interest, care, friendliness, and professionalism of the practice has always been exceptional. Elizabeth Osterday continues that professional legacy, and I have been her patient since she joined the practice. Her caring, patient focused attention continues the service that Osterday patients have experienced for years. It’s a family tradition!
Beth Osterday is a wonderful dentist! She is very warm and caring and puts her patients at ease! I have an 8 year old who gets very worked up over going to the dentist but she is able to calm him down and make the teeth cleaning a great experience! I’m very appreciative! I would highly recommend her! She does great work!
Dr.Beth is extremely professional, while also being personable. She thoroughly answers any question I have and is patient and understanding when I feel nervous about a procedure. She is trustworthy and kind.
Always professional with knowledgeable and friendly staff and prompt to take care of unforeseen problems. Thanks!